Thank you for the inspiration, Nipsey....

It is amazing how someone you've never met can inspire you to see things differently. As I lie here watching the funeral of Nipsey Hussle, his son tells the crowd how, every morning when they'd wake up, Nipsey had them stand at the window and look out. He would remind them of God's creation and tell them to say, "Respect!" It is in this moment that being present is taking on a whole new meaning. I'm sitting here watching all of the family videos and looking at the pictures, thinking to myself, "How would my death affect those around me? Would the world be a better place because I was here?"

I am going to change some things in and around me. I want to make a difference in the kingdom. I desire God's will for my life to come to pass. I am inspired, in this moment, to be different.....

Now Nipsey's parents are on stage. "I have perfect peace. I am happy. I am strong. There is no need to look for God. God is within us. If I can feel this way, so can you. I want to tell you that everything is in perfect and divine order." His mother said that he started texting her just to tell her that he loved her. He was, she said he texted, that he was happy and just ready to work.

Rest in power, Nipsey!!! Stay up, Lauren London....#hautemomsrock

Comments

Popular Posts