#hautemomsrock Birthday Edition

To commemorate our 45th birthday, a group of childhood friends and myself decided we would commit to celebrating life this year. We decided to be intentional about getting together instead of meeting up for a homegoing service. My friend, Angie, kicked us off in December, and I am the last one, with my birthday coming in September. I am hosting the final birthday #Club45 birthday bash in Midland and will be having an all-white affair. But because I am not a girly-girl, I have designed a special edition of the signature #hautemomsrock t-shirt that my tribe and I will be wearing at the party (with white jeans, of course!)

Many have asked if the t-shirt came in another color, so here it is!!!!! The deadline to order a birthday edition #hautemomsrock t-shirt is September 7, 2018. There is a limited number, so act fast! Since it is my birthday I am blessed to be a blessing, they are going for a special price. But you have to click on the link to see......

Thank you for your continued support, and please never forget: #hautemomsrock

https://www.customink.com/g/gcg0-00bh-sxc6

Comments

Popular Posts