Today

Hard to deal with. Control freak. Mean. Impatient. Hostile. Hard. Disloyal. Wrong. Negative. Always want to be right. Changed. Quitter. Gave up. Hurt. Had a number done on you. Not about you. Don't know how to love.........

These are all of things that have been told to me since 2015. These are the words that have been spoken over my life and into my being. These are words that came from voices of those I allowed to speak into my life, from lips I have kissed, from people who claimed to love me. And I have come to believe some of them. I really hate that part.

Unfortunately, my body, soul, and mind have processed this information, and I somehow feel like I'm unloveable. My heart is broken. My soul is a little weary. My mind is cluttered. Today is not a great day, BUT it is still a day that God has made. So, I now choose to get glad.

Besides that, hashtag "ain't nobody got time for that."

Thank God, #hautemomsrock



Comments

Popular Posts