Self-Reflection Saturday

19 random FACTS about ME that may surprise people.

1. Do you make your bed everyday? Very rarely. Don't judge my life.
2. What's your favorite number? 7 (God's perfect number)
3. What is your dream job? Motivational speaking and/or my real one
4. If you could, would you go back to school? Maybe (I probably will); I'm on the fast, slow track.
5. Can you parallel park? Yes. Absolutely.
6. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you have had: I worked on the highway for TxDOT.
7. Do you think aliens are real? Yeah, I see some daily.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep.
9. Guilty pleasure? Sneaking off by myself.
10. Tattoos? Not yet.
11. Favorite color? Green.
12. Things people do that drive you insane? Think only of themselves without considering others.
13. Phobia: Being broke.
14. Favorite childhood game? The Laughing Game.
15. Do you talk to yourself? Occasionally.
16. Do you like doing puzzles? Crossword Puzzles.
17. Favorite Music? Inspirational Tunes.
18. Tea or Coffee? Neither.
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher and a basketball coach.

#hautemomsrock

Comments

Popular Posts