Little Reminders

For a split second, I was trippin' on something silly. I was really overreacting to something I felt like someone was doing to me on purpose. I was paying attention to things that were being thrown at me to distract me and break me down. I was literally falling for the tricks of the enemy! But once I got on FB, I was quickly reminded of a few things God is using to bless me with. One of the first things I saw was a post from a good friend who wore her #hautemomsrock t-shirt. And then it hit me! THAT was the whole reason for the #hautemomsrock t-shirt in the first place! It was meant to serve as a reminder that I am the head and not the tail, that I am above and not beneath, that I am a lender and not a borrower, that I am first and not last.  I truly thank God for quickening my spirit and reminding that I am the apple of HIS eye, that if no one else will keep their word, God will. I thank God for loving me unconditionally. I thank Him for always choosing me. I thank Him for being who HE says He is. Thank you, Jesus, for being a man who does not lie, and for loving me. And thank you for giving me #hautemomsrock because today, I truly needed it.......





Comments

Popular Posts